Friday, October 14, 2011

It's the Little Things

I'm going to start a photo/journal of my pets. It will be clever and cute and full of their personality. Even go so far as to show how to scan a cat. Very cute by the way. I'm sure I've mentioned it before. I need to do it before she gets all self-conscious. The creative genius, I call my Muse, is working overtime. I cannot sleep but for all the ideas swimming around in my head. I try to write them down at night, but writing while not disturbing my husband and it turns out like Onash i begsoh hdhodzs. True!
So, I either need the cool astronaut pen on Seinfeld, with a light attachment, or sleep in another room? Yeah, that'll work. I tell you the greatest obstacle to my creative genius- my job! How can I do anything fun, how can I get all these ideas to fruition how can I create and still support my family? Arrh, tis a puzzlement.
But I am not giving up hope (Thank you, Mary Poppins) and 10 points to the one who can name that reference.
Okay enough blogging. I still have some time to do some last minute goodie bags (before the candy mysteriously disappears, Burp!) and some candy pumpkin bracelets and finish my sister's Boo Basket that I am sending to Texas. (Photo tomorrow) I am working in the dark alongside the cats who wish not to be disturbed by a flashing light bulb. (But it's perfectly okay to walk across my keyboard or sit on one of my creations) 
By the way, have you seen the pics of Gerard Butler over at Lisa Leonard's Blog

He is holding one of her new designs for the new Gerard Butler movie. Check him it out and her lovely jewelry. There is also a giveaway for $50 towards her designs at TT&J. Everyone wins on his one, a beautiful blog, TT&J and Gerard. Like I said, it's the little things.
Have a Beautiful Night

No comments:

Post a Comment