Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2-Sugar Free

What? Did I just not decide to go sugar free. Is it the most impossible month to choose with all the Halloween candy staring at me? Okay, so starting on a weekend, a weekend spent doing Fall events and Home Shows and gift baskets for work... Tomorrow for sure. I even have a zero Powerade left over from Saturday. (Of course, I do. I drank soda all day!) Monday, yeah because Monday's aren't stressful at all at work, just my manager yelling at me, telling me I'm worthless and that if I don't act immediately...blah blah blah. Geez, Mondays are not fun. But no candy, no sugar, no soda. I can do this. Yes, yes yes. I do it for me. To be beautiful. To be graceful, to not buy my clothes in Husky Town!
Tomorrow will be a fabulously, wonderful day. And I'll tell you all about it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment