Sunday, October 30, 2011

Birthday Wishes To Me

So the birthday is almost over. I have tomorrow off also. Just need the time for myself. Another day to prepare myself for the mirror before I get ready for work. Do I look older? Maybe not, but definitely mroe inner retrospecting. What am I doing? Have I done enough. And believe it, the definition word of the day: thanatopsis, a view or contemplation of death. Well, I'm done!
I'm planning party favors for the "You've Been Gobbled" gifts I'll send out. Definitely apple or pumpkin butter. Some scone mix. Candies wrapped in a cone. But looking for that really special thing. I will think of it, I'm sure, but it's frustrating that I don't have the answer now to get started on this. And then wrap in a decorated drink holder, which I love becasue you can fit so much inside and can be decorated any way.
That's the plan.
For Christmas I already found the two Christmas trees I will send to my sisters for "You've Just Been Ho Ho Ho'd". I'm just so damn clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment