Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2 Appreciation

Ah, a day off from work. But htat doesn't mean that I haven't appreciated anything today. My husband and I went thrift store shopping. (I didn't tell him about my foray from the other night without him). Slim pickings today. He found some electronics stuff. I found a good bag of yarn that I am going to make a pom pom scarf out of. (yes, ending a sentence with a preposition is a bad thing). The morning was fun, and we decided not to purchase the Gumby Snuggie. But it would have been good for laughs, especially living in Tucson. I mean, when would I ever use it?
So, I appreciate my husband, my day with him, my afternoon with my son (who went to the Home Show with me), the cooling wind and possibility of rain and coming home to a peaceful house laundry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment