Friday, October 5, 2012

Inspiration in a Hurry

My husband, last weekend, asked me if  I would like to go to San Diego for our 25th anniversary and see the (most spectacular team ever) San Francisco Giants play the Padres. After a moment's hesitation, I said yes but knew I had a deadline on a swap that was due to be mailed by Sunday. I knew if I was going to go I'd have to finish Friday night and get it m, mailed. This was a serious Edgar Allan Poe project I took on and didn't want to do a half-ass job. So here it is. Dealine met, package mailed, and me on my way to San Diego for the weekend.









It was a terrific project and I am inspired to do more books like this, different themes. Easy, just need to get moving and do it. It's funny about inspiration, once you get moving, it is like the muse takes over and there is no stopping. If you do stop to think, the thought is daunting, that you will never finish. Stay with it and let it go. Put on some great music, something that comes to you naturally or a great movie that (mine is Twister, the music is fab and the sound effects are great to listen to). Be creative and keep working on doing something you'll be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment