Friday, October 12, 2012

A Little Crafty

Deadlines are sometimes ominous, but I've never missed one. I feel like I thrive during a deadline crunch whethelr it was in school, at work or swap deadlines. I feel my work is better during this time; my creativity
flows. In either case, here are more examples of ATC's I've completed recently.

ATC Fortune Teller. Background is paper I picked up at a second hand store.
The fortune teller image is from google and clip art. I shrunk the Fortune Teller sign,
added glitter. The cards were from another image I enlarged for perspective.
The chain on the side is a sticker I cut to fit.

Two Halloween ATC's using clip art, ribbon embellishments, buttons and
brads. I like the old time quality look of them.

Three Halloween altered rolo's. I love doing these! Pumpkin wings. Clip art kitty
with orange collar and key-the background is an antique Halloween party invite
and tickets attached with orange paperclip. The last one is pumpkin garden theme with moon and
antique 'BOO' letters.

Wolves of the world series. This is an Arabian wolf with desert background
and Arabian wolf stamp clip art.

I'm finishing the last of the Halloween swaps. Sad, I love this time of year. I will continue doing Halloween rolo's to get ahead for next year.
Happy Trick or Treating kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment