Monday, September 10, 2012

Pet Peeves

I love Halloween, Fall, the colors and smells of a new season. And because of that, I love all the excitement in stores when the new displays are up, new decorations and lights. What bothers me most about this holiday, is the magazines. Those glossy covers fool me every time. They claim to have newest Halloween ideas, costumes, decorations, and what? You get a beautiful cover with two pages of Halloween inside. Even one of the lasrgest Halloween magazines this year is a disappointment, displaying mostly last year's ideas. Did she not pay someone enough to re think the spread?
So, short of starting my own glossy, which would be terribly expensive, I am going to post the best, in my opinion, Halloween ideas and treats. Get ready kiddies and let's get ready for trick or treatin'. Halloween is coming and I'm not going to settle for mediocre.

Let's do some steppin'-Halloween style.

Chuck Taylor Hi "El Gigante" designed by Alán González

No comments:

Post a Comment