Thursday, September 13, 2012

Let's Go (Halloween) Shopping

Sometimes you just can't wait for the Halloween merchandise to hit the stores. If you're like me, you keep a few pieces out all year round to give you that, "It's almost here" vibe in the room. I love looking at the vintage orange and black decorations and reminiscing about the fun trick-or-treating I had as a kid. Halloween shopping is just as fun, seeing all the new items, wondering how you can afford that wreath that you absolutely cannot live without.  And now I have found a store, an actual walk in the door store, HALLOWEEN store, that is open all year round. It's Halloween Store, and you lucky devil's (ha) in California have it in Burbank.
It is totally worth the trip out there, do I feel a birthday road trip coming on?
Let's get some shoes on, pack up the trailer and go shopping.
Converse Angry Birds Low Black Orange Canvas Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment