Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday night crafting and baseball

No jinxing, so I cannot of write about the Giants while I watch. I guess that explains why I never became a sports writer. But I am watching them and blogging, and pinning and swap botting. is that a word? No, but it's fun to say. I have a lot material for a baseball blog, which I will be penning soon. Wait for after the season? or go ahead and start now in time for the post-season. So many decisions.
Crafting-I have so much to do. I continue to look at my Swap Bot dashboard like something is suddenly going to make itself. I always say the same thing-why do you wait so long? But I do and I don't think I'll ever change. Things I'm having difficulty with: Poe realated craft, Raven ATC's (why are there suddenly no ravens anywhere) And a Halloween purse charm. I can/will complete everything-just letting the cortisol become belly fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment