Monday, September 19, 2011

Candy Pumpkin Bracelets

I made these bracelets over the weekend while watching the Giants play and they were a HUGE hit! Gigantic.  I have to make more and more. At least a million.  Thank you Brown Paper Packages for this great idea. I used green spider web  ribbon on the ones I gave away  and today went out and bought some beautiful purple ribbon to try again-however, her polka dot ribbon looks fab!




For Halloween handouts I will do the Halloween shoes (as seen in Skip to My Lou ). Another fabulous idea.


 And I will stuff them with some of my (famous) chocolate covered twizzlers.
I know, I know everyone (sic) is saying where are your photos? But hey, no one's reading this anyway, so I have a grace period on that. Anyway, check on the links if you haven't already-great stuff out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment